Leiden, The Netherlands, 27 October 2016: Pharming Group N.V. (“Pharming” or “the Company”) (Euronext Amsterdam: PHARM) presents its (unaudited) financial report for the nine months ended 30 September 2016.
- Sales of RUCONEST® for the period to 30 September were up 67% overall compared to the six months to 30 June 2016
- Sales in the US in the first nine months of 2016 were up by approximately 16% compared to the same period last year, and up 66% compared to the first half year of 2016
- Gross Profit increased by 15% relative to the same period last year, which was previously Pharming’s most successful period, and up 67% compared to the first half year of 2016
- Transformational acquisition of commercial rights to Pharming’s own product RUCONEST® in North America from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. for $60m upfront and sales milestones of up to $65 million
- Statistically significant results from Phase II study of RUCONEST® for prophylaxis of HAE
- Pharming agrees to market RUCONEST® directly in 21 additional EU and Middle Eastern countries in amendment with SOBI
- The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, held on 5 October, unanimously voted to increase authorized share capital by 150 million shares to 800 million shares in total.