Pharming Capital Markets Briefing 21 June 2018, New York
Pharming Group N.V. (“Pharming” or “the Company”) (Euronext Amsterdam: PHARM) announces its Capital Markets Briefing to be held from 08:00 to 10:30 EST/14:00-16:30 CET on 21 June 2018 in New York, NY, and through a live webcast.
The subsequent recording will be available on our website following the close of the briefing.
During the Capital Markets Briefing, Pharming will discuss its ongoing activities and the strategy for its growing research and development pipeline both for its recombinant human C1 esterase inhibitor (rhC1INH) and new protein replacement products. The briefing is intended to inform shareholders, potential investors and other interested parties about Pharming’s current and planned activities in the areas of:
- new development of its lead product RUCONEST® (rhC1INH) within the hereditary angioedema (HAE) space to meet patients’ needs;
- new development of rhC1INH outside the HAE space to tackle other major unmet medical needs for which there are no current approved or effective therapies; and
- clinical development of new protein replacement products which address significant shortcomings of existing therapies.
The Briefing will include presentations from top key opinion leaders in the main indications of interest. Of note, Professor Marc Riedl, Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego and Clinical Director of the US HAEA Angioedema Center and a world expert on the diagnosis, treatment and etiology of hereditary angioedema, and Professor Gustaaf Dekker, of the school of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Adelaide and a world expert on the etiology and treatment of pre-eclampsia, will be presenting.
An outline of the agenda for the Capital Markets Briefing is detailed below:
- Introduction – Dr Sijmen de Vries, Chief Executive Officer
- HAE therapeutics overview (acute and prophylaxis indications) – Professor Marc Riedl, US HAEA Angioedema Center at UCSD
- HAE US market overview – Stephen Toor, Pharming US General Manager
- Building the RUCONEST® franchise– Professor Bruno Giannetti, Chief Operating Officer
- rhC1INH development for the treatment/prevention of pre-eclampsia – Professor Gustaaf Dekker, University of Adelaide
- Contrast-induced nephropathy and cardiac protection – Professor Bruno Giannetti
- Protein replacement therapies in Pompe and Fabry diseases – Professor Bruno Giannetti
- Pharming’s new commercial potential – Robin Wright, Chief Financial Officer
- Summary – Dr Sijmen de Vries
To register to attend the event in person, contact Mike Biega, Solebury Trout: firstname.lastname@example.org. Advanced registration is required, as space is limited.
For more information please see the press release pertaining to this event